Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By EXEIdeas

Powered by Blogger.

ad

News update

Search Any School News

like

LIKE

WE LOVE YOUR COMMENT

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Miss Stella Merkyaa, the 100 level student of Benue State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Makurdi, who was severely burnt from head to toe in a gas explosion that occurred at the female hostel in the school in July this year has died. After a long battle to stay alive, she gave up the ghost in the early hours of today October 24th.

The gas explosion occurred at the 3rd floor of the female hostel and was caused by a gas cylinder used in cooking.  May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
Categories:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment