Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By EXEIdeas

Powered by Blogger.

ad

News update

Search Any School News

like

LIKE

WE LOVE YOUR COMMENT

Saturday, August 26, 2017


A fashion student died on her 21st birthday after drinking half a bottle of Jack Daniels and choking on her own vomit in a Thai restaurant.
Narinthorn Alexander was found unconscious in the toilet of Thai Tho in Soho, central London, after telling friends she was not feeling well.
She later suffered a cardiac arrest and was in a coma for six days before her life machine support was turned off.  However, coroner Mary Hassell ruled that the amount of Jack Daniels she had consumed played a significant role in her death. .
Miss Alexander, who was born in Thailand, was studying at the University of West London. She turned 21 on March 9 and celebrated her birthday with her boyfriend and six other friends later that week.
Categories:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment